Meet Wine Shield, the revolutionary new way to preserve wine in the bottle for up to 5 days
Wine Shield is an award-winning innovation that keeps wine fresh in an opened bottle, for up to 5 days after the first glass is poured.
Simply slip a Wine Shield disc into the bottle and it will float on the surface, creating a barrier between the wine and the air space in the bottle, and dramatically slowing the oxidation process that spoils wine.
Wine Shield is inexpensive and easy to use because there’s no gas or vacuum pump involved.
The wine will retain the taste and aroma just as the winemaker intended. Watch the video below for a step-by-step, animated demonstration on the ease of inserting Wine Shield into any standard 750ml wine bottle.
Here’s just a few great reasons to use Wine Shield in your bar or restaurant – or to sell to your retail customers:
- Takes 5 seconds or less to deploy, and does not contaminate wine
- Floats on the surface of the wine – creating a barrier to oxidation
- Preserves the wine taste for up to 5 days at “Restaurant Quality”
- Extensively tested by independent accredited laboratories in Australia and the United States
- Is cost effective — it actually saves money with every use because it reduces spoilage and waste
- Can be used in more than 85% of the 750ml wine bottles on the market today
- Can be recycled right inside the bottle
- Increases margins on wine by-the-glass programs, with no capital expenditure required
- Allows for an expansion of the wine by-the-glass program with less risk
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-17099974-3']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);